About SERVPRO of South Colorado Springs
Stephen & Roxanne Turnbloom
Owners of SERVPRO of South Colorado Springs
Started 20 years ago in a garage, the Turnbloom franchise is now working from a full warehouse with 14 employees. Roxanne oversees the day to day operation.Our motto is "treat it like it's your grandma's"--that's what we strive for in customer service. Whether it’s fire, water, mold, or just general cleaning, no job is too big or too small, from a one room residential loss to a 500,000 sq ft commercial building.Being part of a large military community many of our projects require"white glove treatment" and discretion of the highest level.
SERVPRO of South Colorado Springs invests in employees with classroom training, on-the-job training, and certifications in all aspects of property damage restoration.Industry certifications are provided through the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC) as well as the SERVPRO Employee Certification Training Program (ECTP). All employees are background checked and uniformed to provide our customers peace of mind.
We strive to make a positive and lasting difference in our community by supporting organizations such as Care & Share, Teens with Promise,and Habitat for Humanity. Internationally we support and volunteer for Harvest Field Corners, helping the impoverished through mirco enterprise.
You can trust the team at SERVPRO of South Colorado Springs to restore your home or business and make it "Like it never even happened." For restoration or cleaning service call SERVPRO of South Colorado Springs today at 719-574-2789. Estimates are always free!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HAZWOPER 40 Hour Training
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Better Business Bureau A+ rating
- Applied Microbial Remediators by Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration
- Building Owners Managers Association-BOMA
- Colorado Associations Institute (CAI)
- Colorado Emergency Preparedness Partnership-CEPP
- Environmental Protection Agency Lead Safe Certified Firm
- Greater Woodland Park Chamber of Commerce
- IICRC Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration certified firm,
- International Facility Management Association-IFMA
- IREM Institute of Real Estate Management
- National Association of Mold Professionals
- National Association of Residential Property Managers-NARPM
- Tri Lakes Chamber of Commerce
- BOMA member of the year
- SERVPRO Millionaire's Silver Award
- (NARPM) National Association of Residential Property Managers Vendor of the Year
- Millionaire's Platinum Award
- Millionaires, Platinum
- Millionaires, Gold