About SERVPRO of South Colorado Springs
Stephen & Roxanne Turnbloom
Owners of SERVPRO of South Colorado Springs
I am Stephen Turnbloom. My wife Roxanne and I own and manage SERVPRO of South Colorado Springs together. We opened our family-owned company over two decades ago, and it has since become an integral part of our gorgeous community. By earning various and numerous certificates, we increased our employees' ability to better serve the homeowners in our community, especially during times of disaster. Working with local groups, such as Teens with Promise and Care and Share, we assist those in our area who might benefit from extra guidance and encouragement. We strive to make a positive and lasting difference in our community's future in as many ways as possible. We are engaged with The American Red Cross, Harvest Field Corners, the BOMA, IFMA, and many more organizations to help better our neighbors and communities.
Homes today include many luxuries and amenities, unlike those depicted in the wonderfully fundamental but still majestic Manitou Springs Cliff Dwellings. However, modern homes and businesses can still suffer tremendously from weather-related events. When materials used in home construction changed, mold and water became larger threats. The building of businesses and homes at ground level, as well as the use of modern plumbing, brings possible flooding issues. Some of the materials used today to build homes include combustible elements, adding fire to the list of hazards. In light of this, we have made it a part of our mission with this website to educate our customers about preventative measures for property protection.
Modern problems require the best in IICRC training, hands-on experience and the accumulation of skilled team members. These allow for the implementation of the latest equipment and technology with our Green Fleet providing the rapid deployment for the best results possible whenever any of these disasters, emergencies, or scheduled cleanings are needed.
Whatever unfortunate circumstances happen in your home, we are always ready to help you and your family by restoring everything “Like it never even happened.” For the toughest, most complicated jobs, the SERVPRO Disaster Recovery Team remains available to us, SERVPRO of South Colorado Springs, at all times.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HAZWOPER 40 Hour Training
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Environmental Protection Agency Lead Safe Certified Firm
- Better Business Bureau A+ rating
- Applied Microbial Remediators by Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration
- Greater Woodland Park Chamber of Commerce
- National Association of Mold Professionals
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration certified firm,
- Building Owners Managers Association-BOMA
- National Association of Residential Property Managers-NARPM
- Trilakes Chamber of Commerce
- Colorado Emergency Preparedness Partnership-CEPP
- International Facility Management Association-IFMA
- Cleaning for Cancer
- Millionaires, Platinum
- SERVPRO Millionaire's Silver Award
- BOMA member of the year
- (NARPM) National Association of Residential Property Managers Vendor of the Year
- Millionaire's Platinum Award
- Millionaires, Gold