Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Fire Damage - Colorado Springs House


Fire damage began as an electrical fire in the attic. There was a short circuit in a junction box. The fire damaged the rafters, insulation, the electrical syst... READ MORE



Fire Damage – Colorado Springs Home


Fire damage at this Colorado Springs house began in the electrical wiring of an overhead light in the kitchen. As the photo shows, there was significant damage ... READ MORE



Fire Damage – Colorado Springs


Fire damage at this Colorado Springs home began in the kitchen when a pan was left on the stove too long. The fire damage was limited to the kitchen, but the so... READ MORE



Car catches fire, home up in flames


A fire story does not get much more unusual than this.  The owner of this house arrived home and parked in his garage as usual.  One of the break pads... READ MORE



Fire displaces residents at a home in Fountain


Residents of this single family rental home in Fountain suffered a fire when a family member fell asleep with a candle burning.  The candle burned down thr... READ MORE



Security Bedroom Fire & Smoke Damage


Most of the damage to this bedroom in Security was caused from the smokey residue from the fire. The cigarette ignited some plastic items, and the noxious odors... READ MORE



Charred Fire Damage in Colorado Springs


The utility workshop of this Colorado Springs house suffered fire and smoke damage to the interior of the flat roof. Our SERVPRO technician, well trained and ce... READ MORE