Fire displaces residents at a home in Fountain
Residents of this single family rental home in Fountain suffered a fire when a family member fell asleep with a candle burning. The candle burned down through the holder and caused nearby materials to ignite.
Luckily the smoke detectors in the home were working at the time and they awakened the family. By the time they realized what was happening however the fire had spread and the entire room was ablaze.
The contents were mostly a total loss, but we were able to salvage the structure. After treating the wood beams for fire and smoke damage we encapsulated them to seal in any remaining smoke odor.
With the encapsulation complete the repairs contractor was able to begin his reconstruction work.