Colorado Springs, Fire in the Kitchen, Ahh! SERVPRO Is Here!
This Colorado Springs homeowner put out the flareup in his kitchen with the ABC type extinguisher hidden under the base vanity. The protein fuel, from the now charred ribeye, left a very smelly and sticky residue on many surfaces from the kitchen throughout the Great Room. Our SERVPRO fire and smoke damage restoration technicians (FSRT) soon arrived, after all, We're Faster To Any Size Disaster! The sooner we can remove any burnt items, including the food, we can reduce the damage caused by the smoke and odors. We work with our customer and his insurance adjuster to stay within budget yet still restore the home to its preloss condition, "Like it never even happened." In this case, it was even better!! Rely on the trusted team from SERVPRO to cut your losses and your stress; we're just a phone call away.