A few weeks ago a local restaurant owner called us in a panic. When his staff went into his restaurant early in the morning to begin preparations they turned on their fryer to warm it up.
Without warning some grease near the fryers caught fire and started the kitchen burning! Luckily the fire department was able to stop the fire before the restaurant became a total loss, but as you can see there was still an incredible amount of smoke and soot damage.
In the left part of the photo you can see what the sheet rock looked like prior to cleaning. On the right shows what the sheet rock looked like after our cleaning.