A Kitchen Fire Is No Match For The Professionals At SERVPRO
The Navira family found themselves struggling to find help after a kitchen fire in their Colorado Springs home. Amy Navira accidentally set the kitchen on fire while making lunch for her family. Luckily no one was hurt and the fire was contained to the microwave and surrounding area of the kitchen. The fire still left behind a sizable mess, along with soot and other particulates in the air.
SERVPRO of South Colorado Springs was able to respond quickly after being contacted. The crew arrived within an hour and immediately got to work; taking pictures of the damage and developing a unique restoration plan to suit the situation. The professionals at SERVPRO are trained to quickly recognize the size and scope of damage allowing them to get to work faster.
When a fire breaks out, even a relatively small fire such as this one, it causes a major disruption to the routine of everyone in the home. Finding companies to not only clean up the mess but also repair the damage can be a daunting task.
“It's a relief right now that the cleaning, everything, we didn't expect someone to take so much off our hands. We thought it was going to be us doing everything and they came in and pretty much did everything for us, including getting some other contractors and people come help us since they know everybody else as well," said Amy Navira.
Trust the professionals at SERVPRO of South Colorado Springs to make it “Like it never even happened.” at your home. Call us anytime at (719) 574-2789.